THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS OF 2013!
FAN EXPO CANADA™ was a huge success in 2013, with record breaking attendance and our biggest show yet again! A huge Thank You goes out to our Fan Expo Canada™ Volunteer Team, each year you contribute to our success.
With FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2014 promising to be bigger than ever before, we would like to invite YOU to become a part of Toronto’s most exciting summer event.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older
- You must be available for all Volunteer meetings (approximately 2-3)
- You must be available to work a shift each day of the show weekend of the show
- Expected to act appropriately as they are representatives of Fan Expo Canada™
- Expected to maintain confidentiality with any information received at Fan Expo Canada™
- Not permitted to make any statements or actions that would effect the Expo, including statements to the public and/or press
- Expected to perform their requested duties to the best of their abilities. If for any reason volunteers are unable to do what is asked of them, please inform the Supervisor so that other arrangements can be made
- Not guaranteed to work in a specific event. Some duties will be specific to either Anime, Science Fiction, Horror, Gaming or Comic, while others will deal with all events
- A minimum of 4-5 hours each day is requested
- Volunteers are free to participate in the activities of the Expo before & after their scheduled duties.
- Volunteers are asked to dress casually and appropriately. No ripped jeans, short shorts or skirts, offensive shirts, etc.
- To be courteous to co-workers and patrons, volunteers will practice clean personal hygiene. Please avoid using excessive amounts of perfumes, colognes and/or hairsprays that may cause a problem for allergy sufferers.
- Volunteers are welcome to come in costume as long as the costumes do not cause any limitations to their abilities to perform their duties.
- Costumes must follow the rules set out for the Masquerade
- The Fan Expo Canada™ staff reserves the right to dismiss any Volunteer whom they feel does not adhere to the guidelines set out by the Expo, and/or who fails to satisfactorily complete their duties.